Sleepless Nights Header

2/25/11

{Flowers}

2 weeks have gone by since we have moved. Time goes by fast. I know I still need to post pics of the new place and I will soon. I would like to finish decorating before I take pictures that way you will all get the full idea of what it looks like.
Brock and I have had a very different relationship then most people. Lately things have been a little tense between, but yet getting better everyday if that makes sense. Each argument or disagreement is making us stronger. Why? you might ask its because we learn to work through each little thing and to get over the speed bump TOGETHER! I know at times I bottle things up and explode when it gets to be to much, but Brock is working on that with me everyday. Brock is learning to listen more, and try to learn where i'm coming from. I may not enjoy the time we are in right now, but it will get better with time and prayer. The most important thing is we work on it and not give up. I know God will help us through this and sooner or later our relationship will get back on track. Plus I can say everyday i see it getting a lil better.

The other day Brock went grocery shopping and I decided not to go with since Clay was napping and it was snowing. I stayed home just cleaning up the house and waiting for Clay to wake up. About 45mins later Brock was home and Clay was up and little did i know Brock had a suprise for me! FLOWERS! I have never received flowers from Brock so this was a big deal. The best part of it all is when Clay saw daddy give the flowers to Mommy he jumped up and down in his lil saucer and clapped his hands :). That one moment was so precious! Even though Clay may not of known what was going on it was so precious. Maybe Clay was proud of daddy who knows, if only a lil 8 month old could tell me what he was thinking hehehe.

Gorgeous!

Clayton is changing so fast. He has 4 teeth and I think he might have number 5 on the way. He is crawling and getting more and more mobile everyday! WATCH OUT WORLD HERE HE COMES! He will be 8 months tomorrow WOW time flies by to fast its craazzyyy..Here is a picture i took of Clay on Valentines Day!


Thanks for reading my blog

1 comment:

Sonya Marie said...

awwww yay clayton! 8 months! holy crap!! Hannah that is sooooo cute. like ohhhh my lanta, very sweet. and they're such pretty colors! he did well!