Sleepless Nights Header

3/25/11

Shoes?!?

Shoes, who would have ever thought that Clayton would enjoy playing with shoes so much? I mean he will sit there for hours just playing with them. I think its adorable.Clay has gotten his 5th tooth and his 6th one is on the way! I cant believe how fast he is growing up tomorrow the 26th he will be 9months! I'll be sure to give you his 9 month update as soon as the doctor gives him his check up! I cant wait to share with you all everything that he has been up to lately!
This week was spring break for Brock, but in a way it didnt feel like it he still had a ton of homework and was on the computer all the time working on the new websites he is creating. He goes back to school this coming week.
The other day I got my haircut which was way over due its been like 10 months since my last one crazy i know. I was so blessed by April & her Mom for watching Clayton and for paying for my haircut. They are so amazing! What would i do without them?
I feel kinda old. My sister Grace's sweet 16th birthday is today we celebrated it a few days ago, but i cant believe how grown up she is. I LOVE YOU SIS!
Here is a little photo dump of things that happened this week.
So precious

Yep hes in the birthday bag

aunt noelle and clayton

uncle paul and clayton

New Haircut

He loved playing in that bag

Birthday Girl and Clayton

Thanks for reading our blog more updates soon

3 comments:

Skye said...

clayton is so cute in those pictures! Awwww! Nice haircut too! :)

Anonymous said...

whooaa!!
cutie alert!!! =)
He seems like so much fun.

Sonya Marie said...

you're sooo beautiful!!! and clayton is soooo freaking cute!! i miss you!! can't wait to see you SOON!!!