Use to be one of the hardest days ever for me. Being adopted brought many emotions with this day, but now after working through everything and moving on. I was able to enjoy this DAY and be excited for it.
Being my 1st Mothers day, it felt kind of weird. I did get some pretty awesome gifts.
We spent Mothers Day at my Mom's house. Brock made lunch for my family. We had Ribs, Potatoes, and Beans it was YUMMY! As a family we put the trampoline together spent alot of time on that. It was a blast. We also played on the WII that my parents bought the kids for Easter. I must say its very interesting watching the family play WII together.
This was probably the best Mothers Day Ever!
Here are photos from this special holiday :)
![]() |
| Mothers Day 2011 |
![]() |
| Clayton giving my mommy a card and flowers |
![]() |
| Auntie Noelle & Clay |
![]() |
| Auntie Grace & Clay |
![]() |
| Oh my goodness another family picture |
![]() |
| Earrings Brock gave me |
![]() |
| Cake for my Mommy decorating done by Noelle. (the spelling is a inside joke) |
![]() |
| Necklace From Clayton" Every hug you give me. I will remember in my heart:" |
![]() |
| Clayton bouncing on the trampoline |
![]() |
| YEAH!!! |
![]() |
| Fun time |
![]() |
| Here is a picture of my PROMISE RING I got from Brock on Mothers Day its being sized. I get it tomorrow (Tuesday May 10th) better picture to come :) |












1 comment:
aaaaw that's awesome you got to spend your mothers day with some fun outdoor activities. I got stuck inside because of the cold windy weather =( i'm probably going to feel the same way you did when father's day comes around, ive never met my dad and so that holiday has always been extra hard to take in. happy belated mother's day hunn!! =)
Post a Comment