Sleepless Nights Header

6/3/11

Lets Back Up!

Hello Everyone,
For some odd reason I have been slacking alot in the blogging world. Sorry, but i hope this blog will bring you up to speed on what is all going on in our life!
Lets start out with Clayton! He is 11 months old now his Birthday is this month thats right he is turning 1 years old on the 26th. Crazy! He can take a couple steps on his and stand for a little bit all by himself. He eats like a little pig haha. Seriously though he eats a ton. He is growing up so fast talking and on the move all the time. By the way he can turn are door knobs now and when he does he will look at us saying "gone gone" which means bye. He loves going to the park, taking walks and playing with his friends. He is a trouble maker at times, but yet the sweetest baby you will every know. Its breath taking to watch my little son grow up so fast everyday he changes. Here are some pictures of things he has been up to since the last time we blogged.









Now, to update you about Brock. He GRADUATED from College May 21st 2011 with a 4.0! Woot! I'm so proud of him. He did an amazing job finishing school! He is back to work for the summer and still does website design on his down time. His birthday is coming up too! Its June 8th. Wish him a happy birthday on wednesday! :) Here are some pics from graduation!







Now about me(Hannah) Not much has changed for me still the same everyday stay at home mommy job. I did just have a birthday and it was a blast! Thanks to everyone who came :) I am enjoying the summer this year its alot easier to enjoy things now that Clay is out of my belly. I love taking him to the park and on walks its the best. I also got a new car a Hyundai Sante Fe 2004! Wahoo LOVE IT! Here are some pics of the car and my bday party!



Thanks for reading my blog. More updates soon!

No comments: