Adoption Anniversary
22 years ago today I was adopted. I want to say THANK YOU to the BEST family ever!
Dad & Mom Thank you so much for welcoming me into your family & for giving me a chance at a beautiful life!
I thank God for placing me in a loving caring family!
There are so many kids out in the world that need caring families & Im so thankful that I got chosen to come and be apart of the GIERACH family!
I was adopted from South Korea Taegu City when I was 5months old. My Mom who was 24 years of age could not care for me in the way she wanted and I'm honored she gave me away. Im NOT mad at all I know it was hard for her to I could never imagine the emotions she went through to sign the paper and give her baby away. I know the she did it out of love and wanted the best for me! & the best I got! I wish I could tell her Im doing great and that she made a good decision, I hope she knows that and is at peace!
Someday I hope I can meet her & share my son with her! Only God knows where she is though. I pray she is safe and knows God as her Lord and Savior! She is a Hero to me & always will be!
My family here is amazing I have a loving Dad & Mom, 4 amazing brothers, 2 sisters & 3 sister in-laws, a fiance that loves and cares for me & most important my son Clayton.
These 22 years of Life have been wonderful & I would never trade them for anything.
So I say AGAIN thank you to my family & friends who made the past 22 years AMAZING! I have no idea what I would do without you!


3 comments:
This is beautiful! Made me cry! :)
Hannah, I love you! I'm so blessed to know you!
Hannah, we love you too!!! I am proud to call you my sister, and am glad you are a part of my life!
Luke
Happy (belated) Adoption Anniversary! This was such a sweet post and you have such a big family that must be so nice!
Post a Comment