Grace Gierach
My sister/best friend. We have not always been close. We have had our moments of disliking each other and not always talking. Now I can say she is one of my best friends. I love her to death! In the last year or so we have become so close its amazing. I'm so glad we have made our relationship stronger!
Grace is 16 years old. Birth date March 26th. She is currently a high school/ college student. Thats right COLLEGE. What a smartypants. haha. She works at Family Christian Book Store & Jcpenny portraits. She has so many great talents and personally traits that I adore. Clayton loves her to death. She has often come to the rescue many times when Clay is either sick or Mommy just needs a break! I text and she is on my door steps in minutes! I love it! She is an amazing women of God and her faith is strong. She is leaving in just a few short months and is going to Africa for 2 weeks! God has totally blessed her in so many ways.
Grace! Brock, Clay & I love you so much & treasure you dearly! Just wanted you to know that your amazing keep seeking after God !
Here are a few pics of me with Grace






2 comments:
I can't get over how old she is now!!! it's so crazy! I love you guys! I'm so glad that I've gotten to grow up with you :D
Awwwwwww!!!!!
I love you guys! I also cannot believe how old she's gotten! I suppose that makes me old... *sigh*! lol!
AFRICA!?!?! Where? When?
Post a Comment