Sleepless Nights Header

12/2/11

blahhh



Its been a long 4 weeks! Clay has been fighting an ear infection for 4 weeks! My poor lil guy! 
He has been on 3 antibiotics and still nothing is cutting it for him! We have our good days with laughing and lots of playing. In a blink of an eye those days seem to be so far away and all I hear is crying & screaming & he just wants to be held and nothing makes him happy!

The lack of sleep in this house is starting to get to everyone! 
Mommy is going crazy or at least it seems that I am more crabby then usual! I know its NOT Clay's fault, but I am really getting stressed out! With no sleep & a crabby baby I feel like I have no time to get things done I am behind on laundry, house work, my job, & wedding plans & SLEEP!

Please send your prayers this way! We could use them! I would love my happy baby Clay back & I'm sure Daddy is sick of a crabby baby & mommy!

Some one HELP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke T said...

GAH I hope everyone feels better soon! and sorry I can't be of much help but we got Little One's present from my brother-in-law.