On December 18th 2011 My youngest sister Noelle Mercy Gierach turned 13 years old! A teenager! She is a miracle child & I thank God for her Beautiful Life. She was born a month early she was so tiny & small she could fit in my doll clothes she stayed at the hospital for awhile after she was born & I remember visiting her! Now 13 years later she is STRONG HEALTHY & A BEAUTIFUL GIRL! She is very precious, kind, loving and all around the happiest girl you will ever meet! Happy Birthday Noelle let your light keep shining! I love you!
Ah! Noelle is 13 can you believe it!
He loves Christmas cookies
Love this picture! Clayton loves spending time with Daddy. Even though Clayton has no idea how to play video games & there is no batteries in his controller he still loves to sit there and act like he's playing JUST LIKE DADDY!
The holiday season for me use to be horrible, but this year 2011 my life changed for the better I started falling more in love with God & he has really and truely blessed my family & I. He has drawn my parents and I closer & my siblings. This holiday season has by far been the best! I share it with the ones I love & they share it with me & together we share it finally as one big happy family! With no heartache JUST LOVE & EVERLASTING MEMORIES!
Happy Holidays
Our Christmas Family picture
&
Here is a picture of my amazing family


No comments:
Post a Comment