My sisters are AMAZING! They are 2 of my BEST friends & the BEST Aunties I could have for my son! We have grown so close over the past year its been wonderful! They have been there a lot for me lately & I appreciate it a ton!
This goes to my sisters! I love you & I'm so glad to call you both my sister.
To my wonderful sisters in law! I am so glad that you are apart of my family, I'm excited to make memories with you all. I'm so glad my brothers chose YOU to be apart of the Gierach Girls!
I LOVE YOU!
We are the 6 Gierach Girls! We are the best girls you will ever meet!
I could never ask for anyone better to call family!
Be jealous I have the BEST sisters in the world & we are unbreakable!
Tell your sisters you appreciate them & love them!


1 comment:
cute pictures! sisters are the best! oh and i love your new blog look :)
Post a Comment