On Sunday Sonya & her adorable daughter Maia came for a visit/sleepover! It was an amazinnnngggg time! I loved watching Maia & Clayton interact with eachother. Maia was so cute giving Clayton kisses and of course he just smiled whenever he got one or two or three. Watching Maia run around and play just got me more excited for Clayton to get to the running around and playing stage! Although its work since the child is now mobile it is still wonderful to watch them grow and learn new things. Maia is so smart its amazing to see what she can do at only 1 and a few months old. I cant wait to see Clayton grow up and learn. Crazy thing to is how close in size they are they may be a little less than a year apart but they are very close in height and wait it was hard to remember that Clayton wasnt at the same stages as Maia and vise versa here i was waiting for Clayton to get up and run around and had to remind myself that he is much younger hahaha. The love they shard in playing and spending time with eachother was just precious! Hopefully Maia & Clayton grow to be friends and last a lifetime.
Just like Sonya and I.
Just like Sonya and I.
It was so great to spend time with Sonya it has be forrreeeevvverrrrr! We use to be so close and the bestest of friends it was great to catch up and to have a sleepover. When was the last time i got to do that?!?! I dont even remember. We use to get along so well, and now i think we get along even better now that we have even more in common and understand eachother a great deal. Its crazzyyy to see how much we changed from the just young teenage girls to Mothers of amazing children. Sonya is a fantastic Mother I look up to her for many things. I love watching our relationship as friends/mothers grow. She has helped me in many ways get through the pregnancy and now motherhood. I know Sonya and I will be friends forever! I love you Sonya!!!!!!
That smile is just so precious to me! Im not sure if more food was on him, in his tummy or in the jar! haha! I just felt like letting him have a little fun & man oh man did he have a blast eve though it was a horrible mess to clean up I am so happy he enjoyed it.
Not much new in this house hold. Just same old same old.
We are all doing great and cant wait to see what each new day has to bring us.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:
I am sure that they need to get married, Maia was totally mackin on Clayton. Like tongue in mouth baahahahaha.
This is wonderful. I cannot wait to see how they grow up. I love you Hannah!!!!! You're amazingggg!!!
Omg your son is so adorable! Mixed babies are the cutest! I'm biased because I have one. :)
Post a Comment