Sleepless Nights Header

1/14/11

Tradition!

The Gierach family has gone to Pizza hut for as long as I can remember it was a tradition to go sometimes just as a family or with friends. We got specially bookit coupons and if we got our homework done on time we could go or if we were out an about and it was lunch time we would often go there. It was nice almost any kind of pizza so it worked out well with everyone since we had some picky eaters, plus it filled are bellys up!
Today January 14th 2011 Clayton got to go on our special outing

He ate pizza & he even at broccoli (good boy) its so much fun doing the same things with my son that my parents did with me! I guess you could say I love some of the traditions that my family does.
Even the Dr.Suess tradition at Christmas( Josh used to read one at christmas time) & now I started with Clay that at each Christmas he will get a Dr. Suess Book his first one was Dr. Suess ABC!
I guess you can say i remember alot of things my parents did with me as a child and i remember them alot better now that i have a child.
Family traditions are awesome and i love that i can now start my own or carry on the ones that i lived with!

I encourage  you to start your own or carry on some! Traditions are great! Or at least i think so!

Thanks for reading!
~Hannah

1 comment:

Sonya Marie said...

I love traditions...but I definitely cannot wait to start our own when Jose and I get married...I actually really look forward to it! Hannah he is SOOO cute!