As I said in a past blog i went to the Doctor for my jaw and he said i have TMJ and he said he could do nothing for me! I went home that day and called the specialist he recommended and as i figured the specialist was not covered by my insurance so i get pretty depressed. I talked to Brock and our friend Pete and we all agreed that I needed to get a second oppinion so I decided to wait to see my actual doctor when he got back into the office. Which I was able to see him yesterday and to my SURPRISE he said he could HELP! YAYAYAYAYAY thats alll i could think. He put me on some meds to see if it would help and i got go get a mouth gaurd, but he said that should help me ATON. He still wants me to see a specialist, but i wanted to see how the medication works. So 24 hours later guess WHAT!?!?! a BIG DIFFERENCE just by taking that medicine ONCE! Can you believe it! I praise GOD for DOCTOR TAMEZ from the WestBend Clinic/Froedert health. He has helped me get back on track with the cough i was suffering from and now my JAW without seeing a specialist and saving me PAIN AND MONEY. Crazy thing is the first DR i went to works in the same building just one hallway away. That was my PRAISE GOD MOMENT!
For Clayton PRAISE GOD MOMENT we have been trying different things mommy is allergic to first was BANANAS, then was PEACHES, and today was ORANGES and guess what he did AMAZING with ALL of them. 3rd time must be the CHARM. hehehe.
Today is ST.Patty's day and even though we took this pic a month ago i figured it fit well with todays holiday!
Oh ya and Clay got his 5th TOOTH! and I think his 6th is not far behind.
How's that for our PRAISE GOD MOMENTS?!?!?!
Also feel free to check out
http://www.bhc-technweb.com/
Brock is starting his own COMPUTER buisness.
Thanks for reading our blog


2 comments:
Wow. That is so awesome! God is so good. I'm so glad he cares about us like that!
Your little one is so cute! I look forward to getting to know you on here!
That is so awesome!! I love hearing good things like this!! such a cutie lil baby! Happy St. Patricks Day!!
little lady - www.brittanyst.blogspot.com
Post a Comment