Today is a 100% bad hair day. I know this is a totally random post, but oh well it happens.
I tried this new dry shampoo you spray it in then your suppose to wait one to two minutes then brush it out and its suppose to clean the hair so you don't have to wash it everyday Tresemme is the company that put it out. Now i love all there products except this one didn't work very well or i did it work hahaha. So i decided to just wash my hair completely but even after i did that my hair just sucks today.
Heres a picture to show ya!
Ya not so HOTT is it?!?!
Anyways today we tried giving Clay PEACHES since past times he threw up alot after them, but to my surprise he did great this time! PRAISE GOD! This has given me hope that he does NOT have the same allergies that i have. Whats next to try hmmm gotta think on that one.
I'm going to the DR tomorrow to do a RE-check on my jaw. Hopefully its all good news and I can figure out something to help it or find a DR that will except my insurance that will treat it.
Thanks for reading our BLOG.

2 comments:
YAY baby Clay!!!! Stoked girl!! so stoked...I had a HORRIBLE hair day yesterday hah
Hair is complicated lol. I can blow mine out but then have to re-touch it with the brush & blowdryer again on the next day and sometimes part it somewhere else to get it to look fresh LOL.
Peaches... hooray for Clay! Julianna hates peaches. She likes all the other fruits. Not sure what the issue is with peaches. She coughs & gags and spits it out when I give it to her LOL!
Post a Comment