One of my fears was that Clayton would be allergic to the same things I am, but who could know unless we try some things out. We tried Bananas a while ago and he got a small rash, next was peaches and he ended up throwing up a lot anytime he would have them. So I decided to not give him those two things and anything else I'm allergic to just in case he was. After a month or two went by I decided this past week or so to try again. Praying that my son would not be allergic to these items. First we tried Bananas and to my surprise he did not get a rash and he LOVED them. The whole day went by and nothing happened PRAISE GOD! The next thing I would like to try is peaches again. Brock/ Clayton's daddy loves them. I'll be getting some later today and will see how Clayton does with them. Then the trial period begins again with trying the foods Mommy band from Clayton in fear he would have a horrible reaction. Hopefully this trial period will go well and that he got his daddys for genes not Mommy's. Also Clayton use to despise CARROTS I mean I couldn't even mix them with something else he would just spit them out, but last night he ate them. I opened can of Broccoli and Cheese started to feed him when i realized there were carrot chunks in it and Clay was eating it. YAY! Good job CLAYTON. So, please pray with me as we embark on this journey of trying foods that I'm allergic to and hopefully Clay does just fine with them. I am a little fearful because how is a lil 9month old boy suppose to tell you if something is wrong or if its hard to breathe. I will beat this FEAR and try new things with him.
Fear and Trust is one thing I struggle with, but i want to pass on from those two obsticles and I WILL. I've been busy thinking that those to things need to be dealt with and that is my goal. I have plenty of FEARS and TRUST issues that need to be dealt with and I WILL MOVE ON FROM THEM. God, please help me as i press through this time to move on from these obsticles.
On a happier note i have spotted a 5th tooth on the way for Clayton YAY! Hopefully it comes soon so he is so uncomfortable.
I'll be working on sending out Clays pictures this week. So if you wanted one watch your mailbox :)
2 comments:
Ohhh my gosh!!! That's wonderful news!!! Yay baby clayton!!! and a 5th tooth!!! GOOODNESS!!
Im glad hes liking the banannas and loved the carrots! Thats great news :) And teeth?! Oh boy i love my gummy 4 month old im scared for when teeth start to sprout :(
Post a Comment