Sleepless Nights Header

4/15/11

Baby steps

Hello Everyone,
Sorry that it has taken me so long to do an actual post I've had a crazy few weeks.
This blog will be a photo dump explanation. Here ya go!



Clayton went to visit his Great Grandma and he got to discover the joy of Ice cubes. Usually Clayton doesnt like anything COLD but this time he loved it he had a blast playing in a glass of water with ice cubes. He even ate an Ice cube. I love watching him and his great grandma interact I love the fact that he can spend time and get to know her. Great Grandma Schoon is amazing and WE love her oh so very much!


Yes! I let my son try a little bit of coffee. I know not the best thing but i really wanted to see what he would do and to my surprise he loved it!


Since the weather was soooo nice out the last few days clayton got to play on the grass which i think confused him. He just looked at me like " mom what is this stuff" it was adorable. He also got to go to the park. He didnt really care for the swings which surprised me cuz as a baby he loved them. He did enjoy the slide. That was probably the highlight of his time there.

Now for the best part of this blog! My son on 4-13-11 he took his first STEP! YAY! I was so proud of him, i wish i could have gotten a picture or a video but then again it was only one step, but thats the beginning of him walking. This picture of his smiling right after. I tried to get him to do it again but i think mommy was so excited that anytime i tried to get clayton to stand he just jumped instead. When daddy got home we tried to show him, but he wouldnt do it. :( is this going to be like when he started crawling. I hope not cuz he wouldnt show that to daddy for about a week. I guess it was only a step and we have plenty of time before he starts WALKING WALKING. He also has his 6th tooth in! All his front teeth are here!!! Where has the time gone. My lil boy is growing up so fast we had to switch out all his clothing and he is wearing anything from 18months to 2T. WOW he is only 9 1/2 months. He is also now in size 4 diapers!. I'm so proud of him.
A lil downer he did have another ear infection and bronchitis this past week, but is now healthy and doing great.

Brock- only has a few more weeks of school left until he GRADUATES! I'm so proud of him he is doing great. He is trying to start his own computer buisness also. Starting in fall he will be going back to school again for another degree!

Me- I have an ear infection, sinus infection and horrible tmj right now. Crazy i know. I guess having an ear infection lets me know how much pain Clay is in everytime he gets one. Another CRAZY thing is I have decided that GERMS travel through phones. YA YA i know its not possible, but Clint( my best friend in michigan) and I beg to differ on that because everytime he or I get sick the other one gets the same excact thing. NO JOKE! He has the same thing as i have right now. He got it first then I did. For the last 6 years that we have been friends if one of us gets sick the other one does and at the same time. How does that work? We live in different states and havent even seen eachother in over 4 years!!!!

Anyways, in one of my past blogs i said that it was like STORMY WEATHER here in our household i would and am proud to say it has PASSED. It is SUNSHINE weather all the way now. Thank you for the prayers that you all have sent our way it has helped a ton.

LOVE YOU ALL.

P.s Dont forget to VOTE for us for TOP BABY BLOG!











1 comment:

Skye said...

Wow - ao many milestones! Hooray to Clayton's first steps! And so many teeth! :) Julianna's just started coming in this week ... ALL at once! Poor baby! :)