Sleepless Nights Header

4/14/11

young mom link up

I just joined the young mom link up! Come join!
http://www.thesweetestlife.net/2011/04/young-mom-link-up.html
Also Great news Clayton took his first step yesterday 4-13-11 I cant believe it he is growing up so fast.
He also got his 6th tooth in which means he has all of his front teeth! He is so adorable.
I will write more soon, but right now i am sick and just had a very busy day.

3 comments:

Lindsey Lewandowski said...

That is really exciting that Clayton is starting to walk :)
It seemed to take Jaelyn forever! She didn't completely walk by herself until 14 months.

Hang in there Clay! You will get the hang of it and be a pro in no time!

Kara Soo said...

Aw, saw your blog on the young mom link up! Glad to see another halfie on here ;)!
lylabeeandme.weebly.com

EPatterson26 said...

HI!
I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have written an educational article that is fun and informative about cooking with children! I am also interested in any advertising opportunities you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you in advance for your time.

Warm Regards,
Emily Patterson
Communications Coordinator
Primrose Schools